After purchase you can download the plugin zip file from your WPGO Plugins account area. Complete the following steps to install EDD Hide Extensions on your site:
- On the site you wish to install the plugin go to the WordPress admin dashboard and click the Plugins link in the left hand menu.
- At the top of the Plugins list page click the Add New button, and then on the next page click the Upload Plugin button.
- You’ll now see a Choose File button. Click it and select the plugin zip file you downloaded to your computer earlier.
- Once the plugin has been selected click the Install Now button to begin the installation process.
- In a few seconds you should see a Plugin installed successfully message. Click the Activate Plugin link underneath to make the plugin ready for use.
Once installed and activated go to the main plugins page in the WordPress admin. Next to the main EDD plugin you’ll see a small arrow icon. Click this to collapse all EDD extensions under the main EDD plugin.
Click the arrow again to display all EDD extensions. When collapsed you can see information about hidden extensions via two icons to the right of the main EDD plugin title.
Hover over the ‘eye’ icon to display how many EDD extensions are currently hidden. And, if any extensions have an update available the ‘update’ icon will appear and when hovered over will display how many Easy Digital Downloads need updating.
License and Support
In plugin settings click on the License & Support tab for links to your WPGO Plugins account page, plugin support, and documentation. You can also enter your plugin license key for access to future plugin updates directly from the WordPress admin.
Still Have Questions?
We’d love to hear from you! If there’s any aspect of the plugin that you need help with or have any suggestions then please get in touch. You can contact us directly here.